This year's RiboClub Annual Meeting will take place at the Hôtel Chéribourg
from Monday September 25th to Wednesday September 28th, 2017.
In partnership with:
2017 RiboClub Annual Meeting Program coming soon
Keynote speakers for this year's event are:
Flavour of the year
RNPs: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Insights into RNA-protein complex assembly and function in health and disease
- Norbert Polacek, University of Bern, Bern, Swiss
- Juan Mata, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
- Martine Collart, University of Geneva Medical School, Geneva, Swiss
- Melissa Moore, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, USA
- Juan Valcarcel, Centre for Genomic Regulation, Barcelona, Spain
- Helge Grosshans, Friedrich Miescher Institute, Basel, Swiss
- Martin Jinek, University of Zurich, Zurich, Swiss
- Constance Ciaudo, ETH Zürich, Zürich, Swiss
- Catherine Dargemont, Paris Diderot University, Paris, France
- Tom Misteli, NIH, Bethesda, USA
- Omar Abdel-Wahab, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA
- Gabriele Varani, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- Juan Alfonzo, Ohio State University, Columbus, USA
- Chuan He, University of Chicago, Chicago, USA
- Thomas Preiss, Australian National Univeristy, Acton, Australia
- Elena Conti, Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Martinsried, Germany
- Robert J Schneider, NYU School of Medicine, New York, USA
- Oliver Mühlemann, University of Berne, Berne, Swiss
- Georg Stoecklin, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
- Andrzej Dziembowski, Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Warszawa, Poland
- Kristian Baker, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, USA
- Steven McKnight, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, USA
- Frédéric Allain, ETH Zürich, Zurich, Swiss
- Magdalini Polymenidou, University of Zurich, Zurich, Swiss
- Simon Alberti, Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics, Dresden, Germany
- Don Cleveland, Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, La Jolla, USA
Registration and abstract deadline: June 30.
Late registration deadline: September 2. No abstract accepted.
Additionnal talks will be selected from submitted abstracts.
RiboClub Travel Fellowship
The RiboClub Society has set aside a limited amount of funds to support fellowships for students and postdoctoral fellows who otherwise would not be able to attend the meeting for financial reasons.
If you wish to apply for a fellowship, please fill this pdf form,
save it and send it as file attachment by email to email@example.com .
The application has to be submitted before June 1st and the results will be sent to applicants by mid-June.