This year's RiboClub Annual Meeting will take place at the Hôtel Chéribourg
from Monday September 19th to Wednesday September 21st, 2016.
2016 RiboClub Annual Meeting Program
Keynote speaker for this year's event is:
Flavour of the year
Registration period is over. This event is now passed. Be sure to come back next April for registration.
- Dan Larson, NIH, Bethesda, USA
- Jonathan D. Dinman, University of Maryland, College Park, USA
- John L. Woolford, Jr., Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA
- Alexander Mankin, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, USA
- David Bentley, University of Colorado, Denver, USA
- Beate Schwer, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, USA
- Elissa Lei, NIH, Bethesda, USA
- Ben Luisi, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
- Gisela Storz, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Bethesda, USA
- Jingyi Fei, The University of Chicago, Chicago, USA
- Eric Masse, Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Canada
- Jean-Louis Mergny, Université de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
- Sean A. McKenna, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada
- Jean-Pierre Perreault, Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Canada
- Denis LJ Lafontaine, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Charleroi, Belgium
- Jean E Schaffer, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, USA
- Michelle Scott, Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Canada
- David Engelke, University of Colorado Denver, Anschutz, USA
- Andrey Krasilnikov, PennState, University Park, USA
- Brenton Graveley, UConn Health, Farmington, USA
- Arthur Günzl, UConn Health, Farmington, USA
- Stephen Rader, University of Northern British Columbia, Prince George, Canada
- Tony Russell, University of Lethbridge, Lethbridge, Canada
- Andrea Barta, Universität Wien, Wien, Austria
See 2016 RiboClub Annual Metting photo
Registration and abstract deadline: June 30.
Late registration deadline: September 2. No abstract accepted.
Additionnal talks will be selected from submitted abstracts.
RiboClub Travel Fellowship
The RiboClub Society has set aside a limited amount of funds to support fellowships for students and postdoctoral fellows who otherwise would not be able to attend the meeting for financial reasons.
If you wish to apply for a fellowship, please fill this pdf form,
save it and send it as file attachment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The application has to be submitted before June 1st and the results will be sent to applicants by mid-June.